Mo Said is the co-founder and chief creative officer of Mojo Supermarket, an award-winning creative agency that has had an extraordinary run of acclaimed campaigns for the likes of Adidas, Netflix, and Savage x Fenty. That’s not a fluke. Said and Mojo Supermarket are selective. They work only with brands that are willing to go on a journey to address a few simple but potentially uncomfortable questions, the answers to which will determine how they can become distinctive.
In this podcast episode, Said tells us about:
- Mojo’s unique approach to uncovering brand attributes that will ignite passion and attract diehard fans
- Why he left a blue chip agency like Droga5 to start his own business
- How his experience as a Pakistani immigrant has empowered him to question everything
- Examples of the company’s best work
- The top marketing trends that are likely to emerge over the next three-to-six months